5 COMPACT FLUORESCENT SUNLIGHT BULBS (CFL)
100W Replacement - Uses Only 23W
Full spectrum bulb provides soothing glare free light
Simulates natural daylight indoors
Replaces standard bulbs for lamps and light fixtures. Approximately 10% of the energy used for an incandescent globe becomes white light. The remaining 90% of energy consumed is wasted through heat. The Sunlight Bulb compact fluorescent bulb produces more light with less energy. This allows the vanity light to operate in a cool and safe manner.
What is Sunlight?
Sunlight is a full spectrum bulb providing soothing glare free light, simulating natural daylight indoors. Natural daylight can have an overall positive effect on health, mood, and appearance while reducing eye strain.
Watts Used: 23
Incandescent Equiv.: 100
Size: 4.5" x 2.5":
Color Temp: 5000K