Double swivel design:
Swivel head lamp design - adjust position of lamp to where the most light is needed without moving lamp base. Swivel lamp body design - Adjust position of lamp body to where the most light is needed without moving lamp base.
- Natural full spectrum lighting - Simulates daylight inside.
- Saves Energy - 150 watt light output, uses 27 watts of energy.
- Touch switch - Turns lamp on/off
- Brilliant white light - Fluorex Technology creates sharper images and reduces eyestrain.
- Long Lasting and Cool Operation - Fluorescent lamp (included) lasts up to 13 times longer and produces 80% less heat than a regular light bulb.
What is the difference?
Using all of the visible colors in sunlight. The value of a light source is measured by how well it renders all colors of the visible spectrum. The Color Rendering Index (CRI) is measured on a scale of 1-100. The sunlight lamp provides an exceptional blue-rich light made up of pure white light with a high CRI which results in greater color contrast and an overall sharper image. Regular light bulbs provide an orange reddish tint on objects and ordinary fluorescent bulbs can cause head aches and eyestrain. "Blue-rich light sources will improve vision and brightness perception for interior conditions."
Full spectrum lighting can:
- Increase the release of serotonin, a hormone linked to an improved feeling of wellbeing.
- Improve concentration on schoolwork
- Increase Vitamin D production in the skin, which lets the body efficiently use calcium
- Ease the winter blues
- Ease eye strain
- Render colors much more accurately for artists, knitters, and needlepoint
- Reduce levels of melatonin, a hormone that promotes fatigue
- Improve neuron function in the brain
Wattage: 27 watts
Incandescent Equiv.: 150 watts
Dimensions: 6.75" x 24"
Light Output: 1,860 lumens
Color Temperature: 6,500 Kelvin
Warranty: 2 years
Replacement Bulb: 9024b